This is why urgent action is essential after a water damage disaster. Mold can also develop if there is excess moisture in your home or commercial building in Clear Lake City, even when there is no leak. This often occurs when people turn their heating off while away for the holidays.
A very low level of mold is always in the air, and this does not typically cause any harm, but in higher concentrations, mold can be hazardous. Difficulty breathing is a typical result of a mold infestation.
If you can see mold on the ceiling or walls, this often means there is an even bigger mold problem that you cannot see. Mold in the structure of your home or commercial building can also cause damage to the actual building.
Mold grows rapidly. If allowed to grow unchecked, it will create a toxic environment and become costly to treat.
Our mold remediation experts are happy to talk with you and discuss the mold removal process.