With the emergence and rapid growth of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) across Texas and the United States, our team is ready to help you take action and to provide deep cleaning and disinfect your facility. ServiceMaster Advantage can disinfect your entire location to kill germs on surfaces thus lowering the risk of spreading infections and viruses. We can create a routine or one-time program designed to disinfect your facility and keep your patrons and employees safe.
ServiceMaster Advantage has established protocols to provide the most effective disinfecting available. We only use EPA-registered disinfectants, as well as follow the guidelines established by the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
Commercial Deep Cleaning & Disinfection Process
ServiceMaster Advantage provides commercial cleaning and disinfection services in the Houston, Texas metro area. Our process includes:
- Technicians are taking precautions and utilizing appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Isolate and disinfect any points of exposure and high touch areas.
- Provide deep cleaning of exposed areas and objects to ensure a successful application of a disinfectant.
- Use EPA registered and approved products for disinfection appropriate to the situation.
- Properly dispose of contaminated cleaning materials.
Industries We Serve
- Offices and other commercial buildings
- Education (schools and universities)
- Manufacturing facilities
- Assisted living facilities
- Healthcare facilities
- And many more! Contact us for more info.
Prevention Tips – Stop the Spread
- Avoid touching your nose, mouth, and eyes with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are unavailable, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that is at least 60% alcohol.
- Practice and maintain proper social distancing.
- Stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms.
As the demand for disinfecting and cleaning services continues to grow, we’re here for you. If you’re interested in more information or are ready to receive a quote for your business or facility, please call us at 281-332-3900.
Coronavirus Helpful Information & Resources